Corporate HeArt Team Building
Office team building is a great way to reduce employee stress, increase productivity and promote creativity in your business. Tap into your creativity while achieving your business goals and enjoy a totally unique, one-of-a-kind corporate event that your team will remember. Not only is art fun and calming, it also helps communication, collaboration, and idea generation. Spending two hours with with Arts for Hearts is a great way to work on your business, brainstorm ideas, renew office morale and enjoy the company of co-workers! Schedule your "Corporate HeArt Team Building today- Call 931-237-7647 for information.
Corporate workshops help fund community art programming.
We provide fully customized, fun and entertaining corporate creativity art events.
- Enjoy a fully customized art experience based on your team goals and interests
- Achieve team goals while bonding as a team
- Build moral and confidence
- Enhance collaboration and team communication
- Inspire action, loyalty and passion for your organization
- No fuss. We set- up to clean-up
Each participant leaves with their own artwork to display in your office or take home.
Team Building Sessions:
We will work with you to tailor your time to best suit your needs and objectives. Below are some examples of sessions we can provide.
- Corporate Relax and Fun Painting – Each painter starts with a blank canvas and ends with a completed masterpiece to take home. The class is artist-led providing step-by-step instructions designed for the beginner or experienced Picasso. Painters will feel relaxed and creatively-challenged while enjoying the music and company of friends. Painters are able to explore their individual talents and express creativity freely.
- Random Canvas Swap Painting – Each artist begins at his or her paint station with a blank canvas and begins painting following the instructor’s lead. Every 15 minutes, artists rotate and switch stations sitting at another’s canvas where they will pick up where the previous artist left off and paint until the next rotation. Painters will take home the painting they finish on at the end. This event will challenge all co-workers to pick up mid-project, assess current progress, analyze next steps, and evaluate how to move ahead towards a finished work of art.